My son

I have a son. He is 7 years old. His name is Vladislav, in short- Vlad or Vladik. He is Russian, he was born and grew up in Russia. He speaks very bad, he has a very poor vocabulary. Its very difficult for him to learn Russian. So he study Russian like u study foreign language. But for him its much more difficult. I explain him the meaning of words and pronounce them over and over so he can understand and memorize it. I teach him to write sentences and to speak correctly. We study to write, read, understand the meaning of the text, answer the questions. But the most interesting thing is: when he communicate with people, who r not from Russia and doesn’t speak Russian, he understand them better than I, although he never study any foreign language. He memorize foreign words very quickly and remember them for a long time. It turns out that Russian (his native language) is very difficult for him, but for example English or Italian are very easy)

My son

I have a son. He is 7 years old. His name is Vladislav, in short- Vlad or Vladik. He is Russian, he was born and grew up in Russia. He speaks very bad, he has a very poor vocabulary. Its very difficult for him to learn Russian. So he studys Russian like u study foreign language. But for him its much more difficult. I explain him the meaning of words and pronounce them over and over so he can understand and memorize it. I teach him to write sentences and to speak correctly. We study to write, read, understand the meaning of the text, answer the questions. But the most interesting thing is: when he communicates with people, who r not from Russia and doesn’t don't speak Russian, he understand them better than I, although he never study any foreign language. He memorizes foreign words very quickly and remembers them for a long time. It turns out that Russian (his native language) is very difficult for him, but for example English or Italian are very easy)

why is English still keeping this S ??!!

My son

I have a son. He is 7 years old. His name is Vladislav, in short- Vlad or Vladik. He is Russian, he was born and grew up in Russia. He speaks very bad, he has a very poor vocabulary. Its very difficult for him to learn Russian. So he studies Russian like u study foreign language. But for him its much more difficult. I explained him the meaning of words and pronounce them over and over so he can understand and memorize it. I teach him to write sentences and to speak correctly. We study to write, read, understand the meaning of the text and answer the questions. But the most interesting thing is: when he communicates with people, who are not from Russia and doesn’t speak Russian, he understands them better than I, although he never studied any foreign language. He memorizes foreign words very quickly and remembers them for a long time. It turns out that Russian (his native language) is very difficult for him, but for example English or Italian are very easy.

Very nice writing bokrrr.  Your son has a unique gift!