first day at university

My story is about my first day at university. I was eighteen and I started a new life at university. I described it with everyone feeling very nervous and enthused by a new achievement in our lives.
There were a group of students explained to us about the courses and the university.
When it would be the hour to start my first class, I was nervous and I went to the classroom and then I sat and I was listening to the class, but I felt strange the class because I did not understand anything,and the class was boring and difficult. A few minutes later I went out the room and saw the door´s number and I had made ​​a small mistake, I confused the number 1 with the number 7, I went a other class! I felt embarrassed and laughed for the mistake I made.

first day at university

There were a group of students who explained to us about the courses and the university.
    When it would be the hour was time to start my first class, I was nervous and but I went to the classroom and then I sat and I was listening to the class, but I felt strange the class because I did not understand anything and the class was boring and difficult. A few minutes later I went out of the room and saw the door´s number and realised I had made a small mistake, I confused the number 1 with the number 7, I went a other to a different class! I felt embarrassed and laughed for at the mistake I made.