Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

first day at university

My story is about my first day at university. I was eighteen and I started a new life at university. I described it with everyone feeling very nervous and enthused by a new achievement in our lives.
There were a group of students explained to us about the courses and the university.
When it would be the hour to start my first class, I was nervous and I went to the classroom and then I sat and I was listening to the class, but I felt strange the class because I did not understand anything,and the class was boring and difficult. A few minutes later I went out the room and saw the door´s number and I had made ​​a small mistake, I confused the number 1 with the number 7, I went a other class! I felt embarrassed and laughed for the mistake I made.

first day at university

There were a group of students who explained to us about the courses and the university.
    When it would be the hour was time to start my first class, I was nervous and but I went to the classroom and then I sat and I was listening to the class, but I felt strange the class because I did not understand anything and the class was boring and difficult. A few minutes later I went out of the room and saw the door´s number and realised I had made a small mistake, I confused the number 1 with the number 7, I went a other to a different class! I felt embarrassed and laughed for at the mistake I made.