Trust

Trust is very important in a relationship. If there is no trust then there have no love and also have no respect.
Why people can not understand you !! If you are not wrong..! And why people playing game with you always..! What they want.! To control you??? or they think they knows every thing..! or they want to dominating you always. They had not ever understand your feelings..!!!!!!! and had not respect for you...!! Is that love?!! It is very difficult. You were waiting for that day and thought one day they will definitely understand you and respect your feeling...but the day will never come in your life..! Finally the day have come when you hate them..for their behaviour..!!!!!!!!!!

Trust

Trust is very important in a every relationship. If there is no trust then there have would be no love and also have no respect.
    Why people can not could'nt understand you !! If you are not wrong..! And why people playing game with you always..! What they want.! To control you??? or they think they knows every thing..! or they want to dominating you always. They had not ever never understand your feelings..!!!!!!! and had not respect for you...!! Is that love?!! It is very difficult. You were will waiting for that day and thought one day they will definitely understand you and respect your feeling...but the that day will never come in your life..! Finally the day have came when you hate them..for their behaviour..!!!!!!!!!!