This is my little note

This is I wrote a notebook on the italki first time . i was so pleasantly when i finding this website. English is one of the best language in the world. I don‘t know why so many different words to describe same the meaning in english. ex: look ,see , watch .But in my opinion,they are all same .So I have to learn more english words. Haha! Maybe that is part of the wonder of language. Anyway,I will still learn hard go on.!

My Little Note

This is the first time I made a notebook entry on Italki. I was so pleasantly surprised when I first found this website. English is one of the best languages in the world. I don't know why so many different words are used to describe same the thing in English (e.g., look, see, and watch). But in my opinion, they are all the same. So, I have to learn more English words, haha! Maybe this aspect is part of the wonder that is language. Anyway, I will still go on and study hard!

This is my little note

This is I wrote a my first notebook enrty on the italki. I was so pleasantly when i finding to find this website. English is one of the best languages in the world. I don‘t know why so many different words are being used to describe same the meaning in English, for example: look, see, watch. In my opinion they are all same. So, I have to learn more English words. Ha, ha! Maybe that is part of the wonders of language. Anyway, I will still learn hard in the future!