Arab countries

Arab countries is twenty- tow countries ,All of they speak Arabic and most they Muslims. There are twelve countries in Asia and there are ten in Africa . The climate in Arab countries is mostly hot. Algeria is the biggest Arab countries. Egypt is most population of Arab countries . famous Arab countries is oil . In Saudi Arabia there is Kaaba kiblah muslims and there is Mosque of the Prophet Muhammad, (peace be upon him) . In Egypt there are pyramids . In Palestine there is Al-Aqsa Mosque .

Arab countries

There are twenty-two Arab countries is twenty- tow countries. All of them they speak Arabic and most of them are they Muslims. There are twelve Arab countries in Asia and there are ten in Africa. The climate in Arab countries is mostly hot. Algeria is the biggest Arab country countries. Egypt has the biggest most population out of the Arab countries. Some famous Arab countries is are famous for oil. In Saudi Arabia, there is the Kaaba kiblah for Muslims and there is the Mosque of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) . In Egypt, there are pyramids. In Palestine, there is Al-Aqsa Mosque.

__Other way_

There are 22 Arab countries. All of Arab countries speak Arabic and most of them are Muslim countries. There are 12 Arab countries in Asia and 10 in Africa. The climate is mostly hot in Arab countries. Algeria is the biggest Arab country and Egypt is the most populous Arab country. 

Some Arab countries are famous for oil. In Saudi Arabia, there is the Kaaba kiblah, the direction Muslims face when praying. There is also the Mosque of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in Saudi Arabia. In Egypt, there are the Pyramids, and in Palestine, the Al-Aqsa Mosque. 

__
    Tala, Great job! 
    >Don't add a space between the period and the word before the period.
    >Work on your 'is/are' and 'they/them'.
    >If 'most' is used as like an idafa in Arabic, then it translates as "most of" in English, most of the time ;-).