The Spider's Episode

This happened in my grandma's farm. When I was little, my father, my cousins and I had the idea to built our own treehouse. We got into my father's car, and we went outside looking for bamboo. We cut some sticks of bamboo and we started to attach the sticks under a tree in the backyard of the farm. My hand was lying on a horizontal stick and I felt something furry going up my hand. It was a tarantula. My father said that I had to stay quiet and he slapped the spider away. The spider was reason enough to stop the construction of the treehouse. :(

The Spider's Episode

This happened at my grandma's farm. When I was little, my father, my cousins and I had the idea to build our own treehouse. We got into my father's car and we went outside looking for bamboo. We cut some sticks of bamboo and we started to attach the sticks under a tree in the backyard of the farm. My hand was lying on a horizontal stick and I felt something furry going up my hand. It was a tarantula. My father said that I had to stay quiet and he slapped the spider away. The spider was reason enough to stop the construction of the treehouse. :(

O.o I would have died.

The A Spidery Episode

This happened in at my grandma's farm. When I was little, my father, my cousins and I had the an idea to build our own treehouse. We got went into my father's car, and we went then to the outside looking for bamboo. [I assume you mean the plant which you then cut and split them.  If it is not the plant, then you have to change it to, "... looking for some bamboo poles."] We cut some sticks of bamboo split them and we started to attach them sticks under a tree in the backyard of the farm. My hand was lying on a horizontal stick when and I felt something furry going crawling up my hand. It was a tarantula! My father said that told me I had to stay quiet and of a sudden he slapped the spider it away. The spider was Thus the reason enough to stop for the end of the treehouse construction of the treehouse. :( Nothing grammatically wrong with the sentence.  To me, it was too long winded.  You want a short and snappy conclusion to this delightful story.

This is what I mean, write something you know well and it will come out beautifully.

Pretty good!

The Spider's Episode

This happened in my grandma's farm. When I was little, my father, my cousins and I had the idea to built build(1) our own treehouse. We got into my father's car, and we went outside looking for bamboo. We cut some sticks of bamboo poles and we started to attach assemble? the sticks poles under a tree in the backyard of the farm. My hand was lying on I was holding a pole horizontally stick and when I felt something furry going up my hand. It was a tarantula. My father said that I had to stay quiet and he slapped the spider away. The spider was reason enough to stop the construction of the treehouse. :(

1. to build - the infinitive, no tense - the tense is in 'I had the idea'