I truly want to get my writing skills better. I'd love to hope for your help!

오늘 치과에 가는 날이다. 드디어 오늘이 그리도 기다렸던 마지막 신경치료 날이다. 감격스러운 순간이다. 신경치료를 처음 받을 때 얼마나 아팠던가. 신경치료를 받고나서 그 다음 날도 치통으로 고생한 기억이 난다. 앞으로 치아 관리를 잘 해야지. 더 이상 신경치료 받고 싶지 않다. 금니 얼마나 하려나.. 돈 아까비.. 이 잘 닦을걸..

1)
There’s an appointment. I am going to see the dentist for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day. It’s such a long hard journey I has been. I’m really happy. How painful first root canals are! After I received the treatment, I remember suffering from it. Now, I’ll take care of my teeth. I don’t want the pain to come around. How much would a solid gold tooth cost roughly? That's too expensive. I should have brushed my teeth...

2)
Today, I have an dental appointment. I am going to see the dentist for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day to come. Finally I can see the light at the end of tunnel. How painful it was to have my first root canals! I still remember severe toothache the day after receiving dental treatment. I am going to take good dental care. I don't want to have another dental treatment any more. How much would a solid gold tooth cost roughly? maybe quite expensive. I should have brushed my teeth well...

I would like you to correct my writing, if necessary.

1)
    There’s I have an appointment. I am going to see the dentist for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day. It’s such a long, hard journey I have made has been. I’m really happy. How painful first root canals are! After I received the treatment, I remember suffering from it. Now, I’ll take care of my teeth. I don’t want the pain to come again around. How much would a solid gold tooth cost, roughly? That's too expensive. I should have brushed my teeth...

2)
    Today, I have an dental appointment. I am going to see the dentist for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day to come. Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. How painful it was to have my first root canal s! I still remember the severe toothache the day after receiving my dental treatment. I am going to take start good dental care. I don't want to have another expensive dental treatment. any more. How much would a solid gold tooth cost, roughly? Maybe it is quite expensive. I should have brushed my teeth well...

1)
    There’s an appointment. I am going to see the dentist my dental appointment for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day. It’s such a long hard and arduous journey I has been. I’m really happy that it is now all over. How Do you know how painful a first root canals are can be?! After I received receiving the treatment, I remembered how much agony I suffered. suffering from it. Now, I’ll take care of my teeth religiously. I don’t want the pain to come back around. How much would is a solid gold tooth cost today roughly? That's Way too expensive [considering the curent price of gold ] I should have brushed my teeth...

2)
    Today, I have an dental appointment. I am going to see the dentist for my root canal. Today is my last day of treatment. I’ve been waiting for this day to come. Finally, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. How painful it was to have my first root canals! I can still remember how painful my mouth ached severe toothache the day after receiving dental the treatment. I am going to take good dental care care of my teeth. I don't want to have another dental treatment anymore any more. Do you know how much would expensive a solid gold tooth is cost roughly? maybe quite expensive It's exhorbitant/highway robbery/way too much/skyhigh etc. I should have brushed my teeth well...

It is not the brushing your teeth that will help you.  It more of flossing.  However, flossing is incovenient and messy.  What my periodonist recommended is a rubber tip.  You take the tip and go through your gums.  It will remove all those gunk and massage the gums.  This will prevent all kinds of future problems.  Brushing too much will erode your enamel.  Invest in an electric toothbrush.  I swear that once I used it, I turn turn back to manual.  Also brush in circular motion along the gums and not the surface.  Ask your dentist.  If you don't understand, I can post a picture as an entry for you.