I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors.

여러 의견들이 생기면서 이해, 관용이라는 단어들이 생겨난 것인데, 자신의 생각과 다르다는 이유로 무조건 욕을 하는 것은 소고기와 돼지고기는 잘 먹으면서 개고기를 먹는 모습을 보고 역겹다고 하는 것과 일맥상통하지 않은가. 혼자 사는 세상이 아닌 여러 사람이 모여 문화를 만들고 그 속에서 다른 문화가 만들어지는 것을 받아 들여야 할 때다. 드높게 푸르른 하늘 아래 자신의 생각이 모두 맞다고 보는 것은 상대방을 무시하는 태도이다. 우선 이러한 사람들에게 가장 필요한 덕목은 '역지사지'가 아닐까?

I think many different opinions arose and then it made the words “tolerance” and “understanding,” That people naturally criticize an idea just because it is different from their own only to prove they are right is much like they say eating dog meet is pretty disgusting and eating beef or pork is pretty delicious. Now it’s about time they have to agree that several people gather and make a culture and as time moves forward, another new culture is made in the culture. People who set in their ways in the belief their thinking is only right are against others. First of all, what this kind of them need the most seems to be the virtue, “Put yourself in my shoes,” I think.

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct my errors.

I think many different opinions arose and that made the words “tolerance” and “understanding”. People naturally criticize an idea just because it is different from their own, only to prove that they are right. That is like them saying eating dog meat is disgusting and eating beef or pork is delicious. It’s about time that they agree that several people gather and make a different culture. As time moves forward, another new culture is made within the culture. People who set their ways in the belief their thinking is only right are against others. (1*) First of all, what this kind of people need the most seems to be the saying “Put yourself in my shoes,” I think.

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct my errors

(1*) I don't get what you are trying to say in this sentence, but I think you mean this "People whos' beliefs are set in stone are people who are against others'." 

I hope that helped if you have any questions feel free to ask.