上海 Shanghai

这次出门,我只能在上海停留两天。夜里独自一人徘徊在南京路上,买了一个缀满珠子的小书包,这是我从上海带走的回忆。前面有一家二十四小时营业的书店,我也走累了,进去拿了几本书买要了杯咖啡,边读边喝。我的城市没有二十四小时营业的书店,所以我喜欢上海。待到后半夜三点,我回旅店了。天亮我要赶行程,我不想离开上海,因为这里有太多的故事......

I only stay in Shanghai for two days. I linger about on the Nanjing road along and buy a bag with beads, it will be the reminiscence from Shanghai. There is a bookstore of opening in the whole day. I am tired so I go in to the bookstore and buy a cup of coffee. My city has no the kind of bookstore so I like Shanghai. It is 3 o'clock in the night, I must back to the hotel. I do not want to leave Shanghai because there are so many stories...

上海 Shanghai

I only stayed in Shanghai for two days. I lingered about on the Nanjing Road along and buy bought a beaded bag with beads, it will be the reminiscence as a souvenir from Shanghai to remember this trip. There is was a 24hr bookstore of opening in the whole day. I am was tired so I go in to the bookstore and in there to buy a cup of coffee. My city has no the does not have this kind of bookstore. so I like Shanghai in this respect. It is 3 three o'clock in the night [or just write, "3am"], I must get back to the hotel. I do not want to leave Shanghai because there are so many adventures here stories...

Good.  I corrected as if I didn't know from your original.  If we are to do an accurate translation, it would be...

As for this trip, I could only stay in Shanghai for two days.  Alone in the night, I lingered on Nanjing Road and bought myself a beaded bag.  This will be my memory of Shanghai.  There is a 24hr bookstore straight ahead of me. I was tired from walking and went in for a cup of coffee and browsed among the books.  My city does not have this kind of a bookstore and this is why I love Shanghai.  It was not until 3am that I have to return to the hotel.  Dawn is breaking and I have to leave and continue.  I don't want to leave Shanghai, too many adventures here...