My students and I: Oct 11, 2010

I'm a Chinese who work in Philippines . I teach Chinese in Manila , I have some clever and warm students . As a teacher, the happiest thing in the world is that having some good students . They make me happy and I try my best to teach them. They are not only my students ,but also are my friends . I 'm so lucky that I have so many friends overseas .

"Even when walking in the company of two other men, I am bound to be able to learn from them. The good points of the one I copy; the bad points of the other I correct in myself"(三人行,必有我师)

There's much to learn from my friend.

My students and I: Oct 11, 2010

I'm a native Chinese speaker who works in the Philippines. [I often see Chinese people make this mistake ie "I'm a Chinese", "I'm a Shanghainese" etc. You need a noun after it - I could say "I'm a Brit" or "I'm a British girl" but I couldn't say "I'm a British"] I teach Chinese in Manila, I have some clever and warm students . As a teacher, the best thing in the world is having good students . They make me happy and I try my best to teach them. They are not only my students,but are also my friends. I 'm so lucky that I have so many friends overseas .

There's much to learn from my friends.

Hello, I really liked this notebook entry - I could learn something about Chinese while helping you with your English! Perfect!

More notebook entries written in Filipino (Tagalog)