Describing places of my blessed country, Part 1, The oldest place of the world

I want to describe a wonderful place that I had known in the last time, Canaima is a quite and beautiful place that is placed in the Bolivar State, at south-east of Venezuela. That place is very interesting because there are rocks of prehistoric time also in this place you can see the Angel Fall It is the highest waterfall of the world. That is amazing place. Native people are the “pemones” theirs transport way are the “curiaras” (a little and very thin ship) go on across the rivers and lagoons. It is very difficult describe this astonishing and mystic place. I thing that, every one moment you could be scared with a big dinosaur.

I want to describe a wonderful place that I had known in the last time used to visit/visit from time to time. Canaima is a quite and a beautiful place that is placed located in the Bolivar State, at in the south-east of Venezuela. That The place is very interesting because there are rocks of prehistoric time prehistoric rocks. also in this place You can also see the Angel Falls. It is the highest waterfall of in the world. That It is an amazing place. The native people are the “pemones” theirs transport way are the and their mode of transportation is called the “curiaras” (a little small and very thin ship) go on for going across the rivers and lagoons. It is very difficult to describe this astonishing and mystic mystical place. I thing feel like every one at any moment you could be scared with by a big dinosaur.

Great job, Daniel.

One thing I noticed is that you're struggling with prepositions, which is typical for people trying to learn English. What it comes down to is that you will need to memorize the various combinations of verbs and their preopositions, and prepositional phrases, like:

"...IN the world."

"...AT any moment."

"...surprised/shocked/scared BY..."

Also make sure to use "an" rather than "a" before nouns that begin with a vowel, for the sake of more mellifluous pronunciation.

You're doing a great job and I hope we can help each other more.

I want to describe a wonderful place that I have seen in my experience. Canaima is a quiet and beautiful place that is located in the Bolivar State, in south-east of Venezuela. That place is very interesting, because there are prehistoric rocks there. Also in this place you can see the Angel Falls. It is the highest waterfall of the world. It is an amazing place. Native people are the “pemones”. Their method of transport is the “curiaras” (a little and very thin ship) that go on across the rivers and lagoons. It is very difficult to describe this astonishing and mystic place. I think that, every one moment you could be scared by a big dinosaur.

[From your description, the place is fascinating.]