Sarah
Iranian Foods, Sweets, and Pastries in Nowruz(Iranian New Year).Which one would you like to try? All kinds of sweets, pastries, mixed nuts and sherbets are eaten in large amounts during Nowruz. I posted pictures of different kinds of Iranian sweets, pastries, and mixed nuts. All of them are SO delicious. ;) Sabzi Polo Mahi is one of the popular Nowruz dishes which is served on the first day of Nowruz. This special dish is the New Year's Day traditional meal. As you can see in the picture, it is rice with green herbs served with fish. The traditional seasoning for Sabzi Polo are parsley, coriander, chives, dill and fenugreek. Another traditional dish which is served for dinner at New Year is Kookoo Sabzi. A light and fluffy omelet style made from parsley, dill, coriander, spinach, spring onion ends, and chives, mixed with eggs, walnut, and barberry. All of these delicious foods, sweets, and pastries make my mouth water. :) Yummy. :) Hope you enjoy reading this entry with these delicious dishes, and sweets. Which one would you like to try? I love all of them, especially Kookoo Sabzi. It is easy to cook. Give it a try! I am sure you like it!
3

Iranian Foods, Sweets, and Pastries in Nowruz(Iranian New Year). Which one would you like to try?

All kinds of sweets, pastries, mixed nuts and sherbets are eaten in large amounts during Nowruz. I posted pictures of different kinds of Iranian sweets, pastries, and mixed nuts. All of them are SO delicious. ;)

Sabzi Polo Mahi is one of the popular Nowruz dishes that is served on the first day of Nowruz. This special dish is the New Year's Day traditional meal. As you can see in the picture, it is rice with green herbs served with fish. The traditional seasoning for Sabzi Polo is parsley, coriander, chives, dill and fenugreek.

Another traditional dish which is served for dinner at New Year is Kookoo Sabzi. A light and fluffy omelet style made from parsley, dill, coriander, spinach, spring onion ends, and chives, mixed with eggs, walnut, and barberry.

All of these delicious foods, sweets, and pastries make my mouth water. :) Yummy. :)

Hope you enjoy reading this entry with these delicious dishes, and sweets. Which one would you like to try?

I love all of them, especially Kookoo Sabzi. It is easy to cook. Give it a try! I am sure you will like it!

<em>[Excellent, as always.  One bad thing, though - now I'm hungry.  I used 'that' instead of 'which' because the clause is a necessary part of the description.  If you are just adding informatin which is not necessary to understand the sentence, you use 'which'.  Even most native speakers don't know that.]</em>

2

Original

Iranian Foods, Sweets, and Pastries in Nowruz(Iranian New Year).Which one would you like to try?

Sabzi Polo Mahi is one of the popular Nowruz dishes which is served on the first day of Nowruz. This special dish is the New Year's Day traditional meal. As you can see in the picture, it is rice with green herbs served with fish. The traditional seasoning for Sabzi Polo are parsley, coriander, chives, dill and fenugreek.

I love all of them, especially Kookoo Sabzi. It is easy to cook. Give it a try! I am sure you like it!

Amended

All kinds of sweets, pastries, mixed nuts and sherbets are eaten in large amounts during Nowruz. I have posted pictures of different kinds of Iranian sweets, pastries, and mixed nuts. All of them are SO delicious. ;)

Sabzi Polo Mahi is one of the popular Nowruz dishes which is served on the first day of Nowruz. This special dish is part of the New Year's Day traditional meal. As you can see in the picture, it is rice with green herbs served with fish. The traditional seasoning for Sabzi Polo are parsley, coriander, chives, dill and fenugreek.

Very minor alterations. You must also be a very good writer in your native language.

2

A light and fluffy omelet style made from...............

A light and fluffy style of omelet made from..........

" A light and fluffy ***omelet style***?????? made from......" it looks like you want to make a comparison.

An eastern European style******** dress.

I'd eat everything :)
Nice post, well done. (other people are picking out your other mistakes)

2

All kinds of sweets, pastries, mixed nuts and sherbets are eaten in large amounts during Nowruz. I have posted pictures of different kinds of Iranian sweets, pastries, and mixed nuts. All of them are SO delicious. ;)

Sabzi Polo Mahi is one of the popular Nowruz dishes which is served on the first day of Nowruz. This special dish is the WO New Year's Day traditional meal. As you can see in the picture, it is rice with green herbs served with fish. The traditional seasoning herbs for Sabzi Polo are parsley, coriander, chives, dill and fenugreek.

Another traditional dish which is served for dinner at New Year is Kookoo Sabzi. A light and fluffy omelet style dish made from parsley, dill, coriander, spinach, spring onion ends, and chives, mixed with eggs, walnut, and barberry.

I love all of them, especially Kookoo Sabzi. It is easy to cook. Give it a try! I am sure you will like it!

WO= traditional New Year's Day meal

My dear sis thanks for commenting. I am glad that you loved these sweets and pastries, especially the nuts.