world of Hobbies^^

World of Hobbies is wide and varied, therefore, each person has his own interest,occupation or hobby.Hobby makes our life more interesting,exciting,brighter. We dedicate to Hobbies their free time, and some Hobbies help in business. In any case, it gives us pleasure. And what are YOU? I propose to share...please Tell us about your Hobbies :)

world of Hobbies^^

World of Hobbies is wide and varied, therefore, (in this sentense because it suitable to therefore)each person has his own interest,occupation or hobbyies.Hobby (here we use hobbies to represented it singular must not be used here)Hobbies make our life more interesting,exciting,brighter. We dedicate to Hobbies their free time, (we dedicate our free time to Hobbies)and some Hobbies help in business. In any case,(anyhow) it gives us pleasure. And what are YOU? about your hobbies? I propose to share...please tell (don't use capital letters for verbs at the middle of the sentences)us about your Hobbies :)

world of Hobbies^^

World of Hobbies is wide and are varied, therefore, each person has his own interest,occupation or (occupation means job) and hobby.Hobby makes our life more interesting,exciting and brighter. We dedicate to Hobbies their free time, We do what we like when we are free. and some Hobbies help in business may benefit our job.In any case, it gives us pleasure. And what are YOU yours? I propose to share...please Tell us about your Hobbies :)