Speech Movie

A man looked like familiar, who went back hometown from war. He remembered everything about old friends, wife, dog, even per tiny teeny details so that people thought their old fella exactly come back for being no information with seven years. people celebrated with foods, drinks. But something was weird. He got gently, kindly to take care everyone not even a little bad manner although he really did in past. His wife was so happy and believed that worked out by war. she refell in love with him. He went through day after day as real dad, real husband that was peaceful and happiness, which was what he wanted indeed.
But beautiful story was always bad ending. He once killed somebody that was found by several guys. Now he must choose who was he: One with fixing he just was himself but he should die. Two he assured he was pretended and then he lost everything that he just got and deeply loved. that was tough choice, life or some more important?
You know what, most where the art things touch our just are those we wouldn't to do in the real world.