Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Please Peter Ho send the micro-blog about 8:20 pm

Today is March 13, the CCTV is bringing share on the IPhone.So some CCTV working write a bad micro-blog about the IPhone to Peter Ho.He is not only a blue-eyed boy,but also one of super star.the CCTV want to spread the unfair IPhone.Unfortunately,Peter Ho too lazy to read,He forwarded the micro-blog.
On the blog,it wrote " Please send it about 8:20pm",so it became a new Internet poppular news tonight in China:)

Today is March 15, the CCTV is bringing share on the IPhone.So some CCTV working write a bad micro-blog about the IPhone to Peter Ho.He is not only a blue-eyed boy,but also one of super star.the CCTV want to spread the unfair IPhone.Unfortunately,Peter Ho too lazy to read,He forwarded the micro-blog.