How to make yourself start to do something?

I've been dreaming to study abroad since childhood. But there were always some obstacles. First my father didn't want me to live anywhere except our town. Then there were financial problems. Now I work and live by myself. My salary isn't high, still I could save some money for my education. But It'll take too much time and effort, and I don't know if it's worth it. So I do nothing to pursue my dream

Rephrase after minor correction:-

How to make yourself start doing something?

I've been dreaming to study abroad since childhood but some obstacles always come in my way. Firstly,  my father do not want me to live anywhere except our town, Secondly, there has always been some financial problems. Now, I work and live by my own. My salary isn't high, but I can save some money for my education. But It'll take too much time and effort and I don't know if it's worth it. So, I do nothing to pursue my dream.

(Keep dreaming and take few steps to pursue, you should check Germany and similary countries which offer free education. After this , ask again from your parents. Time and opportunity not comes again and again)

I've been dreaming to study abroad since childhood. But there were always some obstacles. First my father didn't want me to live anywhere except our town. Then there were financial problems. Now I work and live by myself. My salary isn't high, still I can save some money for my education. But It'll take too much time and effort, and I don't know if it's worth it. So I do nothing to pursue my dream