Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

why did you choose to apply to this university?

Hello guys, this week I have an interview in French but there is a possibility that it is also in English.

Bonsoir, cette semaine j'ai un entretien en Francais mais il est possible que ce soit également en anglais.

the most obvious question/ La question la plus évidente est:

** why did you choose to apply to this university?

** this university has developed a unique programme for master also the students can validate the experience gained as a true future international manager substantial knowledge and know-how in the major fields of management expertise, useful in a business.
its Programme offers an ideal academic setting for the realisation of my career project. it's the capital of Europe and also a student and cultural capital; add to this the dynamism of the Region.

Why did you choose to apply to this university?

Bonsoir, cette semaine j'ai un entretien en français mais il est possible que ce soit également en anglais.

** There are many reasons. This university has developed a unique programme for master. The students can validate the experience gained as a true future international manager. I think I should gain substantial knowledge and know-how in the major fields of management expertise, and that's useful in a business.
    Its programme offers an ideal academic setting for the realisation of my career project. It's the capital of Europe and also a student and cultural capital; add to this the dynamism of the Region.

==> Je vois que tu as déjà de nombreux bons arguments pour Strasbourg…

More notebook entries written in French