Small city

I live in a small city its name is Tiraspol for a temporary time.The building in this city have rustic nature.
what I don't like in this city that streets full of holes and the buildings very old.
In another hand I like the natural, the near distance between places and the most important things that there are not crowd in street

Small city

I live in a small city, its name is Tiraspol, for a temporarlly time.The buildings in this city have a rustic nature.
    What I don't like in about this city is that the streets are full of holes and the buildings are very old.
    In another hand On the other hand, I like its natural greenery, the near  close distance between places and the most important thing, that there are not crowds in the streets

_Other way_

Small City

I live in small city named Tiraspol temporally. The buildings of the city have a rustic look.
    The things I don't like about the city is that the streets are full of holes and the building are very old. On the other hand, I like its natural greeny, the closeness between different places and most of all, I like that the streets are not crowded.