Wedding

I went to wedding last week with my family, it is began at 6 : 00 AM to 2:00 Pm . There were a lot of people about 300 person , And there were much kind of food , Sweet and pies and rice and meat and chicken..Etc . when i was at the wedding I couldn’t dance because i am very bad for dance . I met my relatives and my friends so I had a great time.

Wedding

I went to a wedding last week with my family, it is began at 6:00 AM to and went to 2:00 PM. There were a lot of people, about 300 person people, and there were much many kinds of foods: sweets, and pies, and rice, and meat, and chicken... etc. When I was at the wedding, I couldn’t dance because I am very bad for at dancing. I met my relatives and my friends, so I had a great time.

Tala, Great job again. In Arabic, when you list things, you put used 'wa' between each item. In English, we avoid using 'and' more than once and use commas between each item instead. Since you used an ellipsis '...' you could list the items without using 'and'. Glad you had fun at the wedding.

Wedding

I went to wedding last week with my family. It is began at 6 : 00 AM and went to 2:00 pm. There were a lot of people, about 300 persons, and there were many kinds of food - sweets, pies, rice, meat and chicken, etc. When I was at the wedding, I couldn’t dance, because I am very bad at dancing . I met my relatives and my friends, so I had a great time.

[Good work.  It sounds like it was fun.  Remember to put a space only after periods and commas, not before.]