Shrovetide!

Yes, today is the last day of the Pancake week in Russia, it's Shrovetide! =) I like this holyday, It brings some positive energy to people, which are tired of long winter, of freezing which always becomes stronger to the winter's end... and of course we're tired of lack of the sun. But at Shrovetide everything's gonna change. And this year it actually does!)) The air became wet and warm at thirsday and it was rainy yesterday. The proper spring it is!)))
And yesterday i've eaten such a huge amount of pancakes, that's made me feel like an elephant! Contented and full elephant by the way.. =) So..it's Shrovetide, it's spring and that's great!)))
...but actually It's not only Shrovetide today, but it's also a ST. Patrick's Day! It's not officially celebrated in Russia, in fact it's not celebrated here at all..but only by a couple of people. And two dearest frends of mine belong to this funny couple Russian Irish fans. And it means that today we'll gather together to drink some whiskey and have fun!))

Happy weekend's ending to everybody!)))

Shrovetide!

Yes, today is the last day of the Pancake Week in Russia, it's Shrovetide! =) I like this holiday - it brings some positive energy to people, who are tired of the long winter and freezing temperatures, which always becomes stronger towards the winter's end... and of course we're tired of the lack of the sun. But at Shrovetide everything's gonna change. And this year it actually will!)) The air became humid and warm on thursday and it was rainy yesterday. It's a proper spring!)))
    And yesterday I ate such a huge amount of pancakes, that I felt like an elephant! albeit a content and full elephant by the way.. =) So..it's Shrovetide, it's spring and that's great!)))
    ...but actually It's not only Shrovetide today, but it's also a ST. Patrick's Day! It's not officially celebrated in Russia, in fact it's not celebrated here at all except by a couple of people - namely two of my dearest frends are among this funny couple Russian Irish fans. That means that today we'll get together to drink some whiskey and have fun!))

Happy end of the weekend to everybody!)))

Shrovetide!

...but actually It's not only Shrovetide today, it's also a ST. Patrick's Day! It's not officially celebrated in Russia, in fact it's not celebrated here at all..but only by a couple of people. And two dearest frends of mine belong to this funny couple Russian Irish fans. And it means that today we'll gather together to drink some whiskey and have fun!))

Happy weekend's ending to everybody!)))