Busy, because of company's birthday.(3.11--3.17)

Monday, Mr.Zheng entertained us to have lunch and supper. There were some friends came who were from Taiwan. They needed a meeting about live program of tomorrow. Afternoon, I had a meeting at office.

Tuesday, I and wife had live program both. Her program was at 7:30pm, and succeeded. After working, they went to dinner without me. Because my program was at 11:00pm, I had to work at office.

Wednesday, I was so busy. There was a regular meeting at afternoon. The meeting of this week was so important. Because it was about live program in 17th March, the day is birthday of my company. Evening, Mr.Zheng entertained us to have supper again.

Thursday, I had no work. Afternoon, I went to supermarket with my wife. We bought instant noodles, bananas, longans, mangoes, steamed buns,cookies, toilet cleaner, toothpaste, face cream, toilet papers. We were so tired.

Friday was a busy day. Afternoon, I and wife went to 4s stores to do service for my car. When it was being serviced, I went to company to have a meeting. After meeting, I came back to 4s stores to take my car. Evening, I had a live program about China Panda Gold Coins. But it failed.

Saturday wasn't a holiday for me. Noon, we went to my mother's home to have lunch. After lunch, I went to working. I had a live program of tour in Taiwan at night.

Sunday was birthday of my company. Of course, I had programs. Selling Gold. So I had no time to play football.

Busy, because of my company's birthday.(3.11--3.17)

Monday, Mr.Zheng entertained us at a lunch and supper provided by the company. There were some friends came who were from Taiwan. They needed a meeting about a live program taking place tomorrow. In the afternoon, I had a meeting at the office.

Tuesday, my wife and I had both were at the live program both. Her program was at 7:30pm and was successful. After working, they went to dinner without me. Because my program was at 11:00pm, I had to work at the office.

Wednesday, I was very busy. There was a regular meeting in the afternoon. The meeting of this week was very important, because it was about the live program on the 17th March, the day of the birthday of my company. In the evening, Mr.Zheng entertained us with a supper again.

Thursday, I had no work. In the afternoon, I went to the supermarket with my wife. We bought instant noodles, bananas, longans, mangoes, steamed buns, cookies, toilet cleaner, toothpaste, face cream and toilet paper. We were so tired.

Friday was a busy day. In the afternoon, my wife and I went to 4S stores to do service on my car. While it was being serviced, I went to the company to have a meeting. After the meeting, I came back to 4S stores to take my car. That evening, I attended a live program about China Panda Gold Coins, but it failed.

Saturday wasn't a holiday for me. At noon, we went to my mother's home to have lunch. After lunch, I went to working. I attended a live program about touring in Taiwan at night.

Sunday was the birthday of my company. Of course, I had programs, which included selling Gold, so I had no time to play football.