Dnepropetrovsk part№1

I live in Dnepropetrovsk. My city is very beautiful. It is situated on both banks on the grate Ukrainian river the Dnepr. It's was founded in 1787 and it's name was Ekaterinoslav. Dnepropetrovsk have a four bridges.
Dnepropetrovsk a large cultural and industrial center. There are many theatres, cinemas, museums, and monuments in Dnepropetrovsk. In our city lots of greenery and fountains. Also in Dnepropetrovsk many parks and squares where you can relax with friends in the shade and cool.
There are many mounuments in Dnepropetrovsk devoted WWII (1941 - 1945). This are monument of Glory, a quenchless flame and panorama "Battle for the Dnepr"...
To be continued...

Dnepropetrovsk part№1

I live in Dnepropetrovsk. My city is very beautiful. It is situated on both banks on the great Ukrainian river, the Dnepr. It's was founded in 1787 and it's original name was Ekaterinoslav. Dnepropetrovsk has a four bridges.
    Dnepropetrovsk a large cultural and industrial center. There are many theatres, cinemas, museums and monuments in Dnepropetrovsk. In our city, there is lots of greenery and fountains. Also in Dnepropetrovsk, there are many parks and squares where you can relax with friends in the shade and stay cool.
    There are many mounuments in Dnepropetrovsk devoted to WWII (1941 - 1945). One of these is the  monument of Glory, a quenchless flame and panorama "Battle for the Dnepr"...
    To be continued...

[Good job.  I want to see this continued.]