Which one have more mistakes?

1. The figures provided in the table describe the underground railway system, including date opened, kilometres of route and passengers per year in six cities. 
We can see that London was the first city which opened the underground among six cities from the date opened, and Los Angeles was the last one, with 4 of the 6 cities opened in twentieth century. 
Kilometres of route varies substantially from 11 Kilometres in Kyoto to 394 kilometres in London. Although Kyoto opened underground earlier than Los Angeles, kilometres of route in Kyoto (11 km) is lower than that in Los Angeles (28 km). 
The number of passengers who take the underground also differs considerably. The highest datas are 1927 million in Tokyo and 1191 million in Paris. Whilst the lowest number of passengers taking the underground is 45 million in Kyoto. London (775 million) lives in the middle. 
From the table, it is clear that there is no relationship between either date opened, kilometres of route and passengers per year.

2. The graph gives information about the systems of subway in six cities. According to the table it is clear that. The first system was opened in London, 1863, followed by Paris' system in 1900, after that other cities' system were opened gradually in twentieth century, except Los Angeles' system was opened in 2001. 
London has longest route (394 kilometers) among the six cities. It is nearly twice as long as Paris underground route length (199 kilometers). However, Tokyo's route (155 kilometers) is longer than Washington DC's (126 kilometers), by contrast, Kyoto tube route only has 11 kilometers even shorter than Los Angeles (28 kilometers). 
As for amount of passengers per year, Tokyo has 1927 millions annually, which more than other five cities quantities. Paris' proportion is closely by 1191 millions, on the contrary Los Angeles only has 50 millions passengers every year, but that still more than Kyoto's (45 millions).

Which one have more mistakes?

We can see that London was the first city that opened an underground among the six cities in the table rom the date opened, and Los Angeles was the last one, with 4 of the 6 cities opening undergrounds in twentieth century. 
    Kilometres of route varies substantially, from 11 Kilometres in Kyoto to 394 kilometres in London. Although Kyoto opened its underground earlier than Los Angeles, kilometres of route in Kyoto (11 km) is lower than that in Los Angeles (28 km). 
    The number of passengers who take the underground also differs considerably. The highest numbers are 1927 million in Tokyo and 1191 million in Paris, while the lowest number of passengers taking the underground is 45 million in Kyoto. London (775 million) is in the middle. 
    From the table, it is clear that there is no relationship between either date opened, kilometres of route or passengers per year.

2. The graph gives information about the subway systems of subway in six cities. According to the table, it is clear that the first system was opened in London, 1863, followed by Paris's system in 1900, after which other cities' system were opened gradually in twentieth century, except Los Angeles' system, which was opened in 2001. 
    London has longest route (394 kilometers) among the six cities. It is nearly twice as long as Paris's underground route length (199 kilometers). However, Tokyo's route (155 kilometers) is longer than Washington DC's (126 kilometers), by contrast, Kyoto's tube route only has 11 kilometers, even shorter than Los Angeles (28 kilometers). 
    As for amount of passengers per year, Tokyo has 1927 million annually, which is greater than the other five cities' quantities. Paris's proportion is close to Tokyo's, with 1191 million, while Los Angeles only has 50 million passengers every year, which is still more than Kyoto's (45 million).

[Good work.  You did quite well with a difficult subject.  For singular possessive, you use "'s", even if the word ends in 's'.  For plural possesive where the word ends in 's', just use an apostrophe (').]