an unusual job

In the future, I want to set up a company about love. It called Care. At present, many lovers can’t live in the same city. Unfortunately , they will miss lots of festival, like Valentine’s Day, New Year and Christmas Day. At this time, if they called my company, I wound help them come true the plan of love in long-distance relationship. For example, we can make cups ,and put their photos on it, or make some handicrafts which means love. Even hold a large-scale party , which give their boyfriends or girlfriends surprising. It is an unusual that we have various new ideas for lovers and that we can casually discuss love’s plan with our customers. I do this job, not for money, just for coming true lover’s wishes. So wherever you live, whatever you do, only if you have a real heart, our company will help you find the miracle of love.

an unusual job

In the future, I want to set up a company about love. It called Care. At present, many lovers don't live in the same city. Unfortunately, they will miss lots of festivals, like Valentine’s Day, New Year and Christmas Day. At this time, if they called my company, I would help them come up with a true the plan of love in a long-distance relationship. For example, we can make cups ,and put their photos on it, or make some handicrafts which mean love. We could even hold a large-scale party , which would give their boyfriends or girlfriends a surprise. It is a novel idea  that we have various new ideas for lovers and that we can casually discuss love’s plan with our customers. I do this job not for money, just for fulfilling true lovers' wishes. So wherever you live, whatever you do, only if you have an honest heart, our company will help you find the miracle of love.

[Good work.  Good luck in you plans.]