Remembers of my youth

I have a good remember of my youth, because in the area of the town where i was born and grown, there were many free places, where the children could play. It was possible to play football or volley or go by bike without the risk to be hit by a car. Moreover in those time the families were more numerous than now, and so there were many children which were my friends and playfellows.
Considered that near the town, there are several streams, one of our favorite hobbies, was fishing for trout or go to swim in streams. I remember that a day my friends and I went to swim in a stream and one of them was not capable to swim. Despite this, he dived into the water, and to avoid to go on the bottom, he clung himself to a floating tree trunk.
He, totally unconscious, he was happy for his "performance" and we, to see him so awkward, laughed at him. Today if i think to that it was risked, I get the shivers.

Remembers of my youth

He, totally unconscious, he was happy for his "performance" and we, to see him so awkward, laughed at him. Today if i think to what was risked, I get the shivers.