Free Food Samples- Yummy!

Tired of eating mundane foodstuff at home because your wallet is filled with dirt, no money?
Want to taste some extraordinary food for free without being concerned about other people’s look?
Here’s the deal. Get out of your home and visit a big shopping centre like the E-mart where I went. You can enjoy more than 30 kinds of free food samples ranged from fruits, dairy products to even coked Korean beef which is one of most expensive foodstuffs in Korea.

Here are three food samples that gave me a deep impression.

1. Baked Salmon
Ok. I know some people have an allergy with this pink flesh.
However, at least to me, salmon is one of the lists in my own menu that I always want to taste.
Picture, as you put a extravagantly cooked salmon into your mouth.
The flesh of salmon starts rapidly melting and being absorbed smoothly into your tongue.
It has no freaking strong flavor that other sea fish has.
All you have to do is just to enjoy the moment salmon dances in your mouth.
For your information, whenever a cooker of salmon finished baking, lots of ajumma and ajussi (Korean middle-aged women and men) flock to eat them out like a flock of vultures. So you need to be quick.

2. Wine
Surprisingly, a small cup of wine may also be served if you push a cart near wine corner.
Neatly-dressed employees may gently ask you like “what kind of wine do you want to taste?”
You can pick out one of them and enjoy the gorgeous flavor.
Oh, if you are under 18, you may not be permitted to taste, but if you think you look much older than other teenager, it is super easy to challenge to get a cup of wine. They don’t ask to show ID card to identify your age.

3. Oysters
Oytsers are the most lovable food which was put into my stomach among the food samples. Why? Ok. I tell you what. Firstly, the server setting oysters was very kind to customers.
Secondly, I heard some awkwardly interesting story about oysters the other day.
When their shells are cracked open, they can survive for a long time unlike other shellfish.
So whenever we eat oysters, it can be said we always eat live one.
It’s quite likely many of you had eaten oysters without knowing this.

Free Food Samples- Yummy!

Tired of eating mundane foodstuff food at home because your wallet is filled with dirt full of lint instead of money? , no money?
    Want to taste some extraordinary food for free without being concerned about other people’s looks?
    Here’s the deal: Get out of your home and visit a big shopping centre like the E-mart where I went. You can enjoy more than 30 kinds of free food samples ranged ranging from fruits, dairy products, to even coked Korean beef which is one of most expensive foodstuffs food in Korea.

Here are were three food samples that gave me a deep impression:

1. Baked Salmon
    Ok, I know some people have an allergy with this pink flesh.
    However, at least to me, salmon is one of the lists in my own on my list of foods menu that I always want to taste.
    Picture, Imagine as you put a extravagantly cooked salmon into your mouth.
    The flesh of salmon starts rapidly melting and being absorbed smoothly into onto your tongue.
    It has no freaking strong flavor that other sea fish has have.
    For your information, whenever a cooker of salmon finished baking a cook finishes baking salmon, lots of ajumma and ajussi (Korean middle-aged women and men) flock to eat them out like a flock of vultures. So you need to be quick.

2. Wine
    Neatly-dressed employees may gently ask you, like “what kind of wine do you want to taste?”
    You can pick out one of them and enjoy the gorgeous glorious flavor.
    Oh, if you are under 18, you may not be permitted to taste. but However, if you think you look much older than other teenager, it is super easy to challenge to get a cup of wine. They don’t ask to show ID card to identify your age.

3. Oysters
    Oytsers are the most lovable food to me that which was put into my stomach among the rest of the food samples. Why? Ok. I tell you what. Firstly, the server setting the oysters was very kind to customers.
    Secondly, I heard some awkwardly interesting interestingly awkward story stories about oysters the other day.
    So, whenever we eat oysters, it can be said we always eat live one.

Free Food Samples- Yummy!

Tired of eating mundane foodstuff at home because your wallet is empty?
    Here’s the deal: get out of your home and visit a big shopping centre like the E-mart, where I went. You can enjoy more than 30 kinds of free food samples ranged from fruits and dairy products to coked Korean beef, which is one of most expensive foodstuffs in Korea.

Here are three food samples that gave me a deep impression: 

1. Baked Salmon
    Ok, I know some people have an allergy with this pink flesh. However, at least to me, Salmon is one of the lists in my own menu that I always want to taste. 

Picture it; you put a extravagantly cooked salmon into your mouth; the flesh of salmon starts rapidly melting and being absorbed smoothly into your tongue; there isn't a bad, strong flavor that other sea fish has. 

And so you know, whenever a cooker of salmon finished baking, lots of ajumma and ajussi (Korean middle-aged women and men) flock to eat them out like a flock of vultures. So you need to be quick.

2. Wine
    Neatly-dressed employees will kindly ask you, “What kind of wine do you want to taste?”
    You may pick out one of them and enjoy the delicious flavor.
    Oh, if you are under 18, you may not be permitted to taste, but if you think you look much older than other teenager, it is super easy challenge to get a cup of wine. They don’t ask to show ID card to identify your age.

3. Oysters
    Oytsers are, in my opinion, the most lovable food that can be put into my stomach among the food samples. Why?  Firstly, the server setting oysters are usually very kind towards customers.
    Secondly, some hear awkward, yet interesting stories about oysters everyday.
    Like when their shells are cracked open, they can survive for a long time unlike other shellfish.
    So, whenever you eat oysters, it can be said you always eat one live.
    It’s quite likely many of you had eaten oysters without knowing this!