I love draw!

Since I was about 12 years old I draw, anyone taught me about how to draw, anything, I learned alone.
Sometimes I think that is a gift of God and when I think about this I'm happy, draw for me is like take out something that is into me and pass to the paper, the drawer is a person that have to be sensitive to see the details of things in the world, so when I'm drawing I feel more sensitive because I can capture the things details like a picture or a scenery.

I love to draw!

I have been drawing since I was about 12 years old I, no one has ever taught me about how to draw, everything I know, I learned by myself.

Sometimes I think that is a gift from God and when I think about this, I'm happy. Drawing, for me, is like taking something out something that is inside of me and passing it onto the paper. The drawer is a person that has to be sensitive to see the details of things in the world, so when I'm drawing I feel more sensitive because I can capture the the details in things like a picture or a landscape.