Studying abroad

Nowadays, it can be clearly seen that many young people aspire to study and live in a foreign county.
This common issue has advantage and disadvantage. We aim to show both sides of case.

First of all, when we talk about research , we have to be realistic because studying overseas constantly spend money especially in that counties in which the students could not have a job. Furthermore , some individuals are suffering of homesick.
On the other hand, this situation will make independent person and able to get a responsibility, because no one treat or take care of him/here. Moreover, as a result for studying overseas is gaining good qualification, whether undergraduate or postgraduate.
Also, the communication with a new cultures will help to build the confidence, and break the culture shock.

Basically, I believe that getting high certification from foreign university will compose confidant , strong , has firm personality and high level of knowledge, person that will open a wide horizon of life.