The spy from Cambodia at my home.

I came from Cambodia about month ago.I brought some fruits from there. When I arrived home, we had been sitting in the kitchen and eating these fruits, talking about Cambodia, and then went to bed. And we left them laing on the table. One of them was longkong, one of exotic fruits from South-East Asia. Next day my brother had been smoking in the kitchen, when he saw something. He ran into my room yelling "What did you bring!!" I came into the kitchen and saw a small scorpion waging his tale. He had been sitting whole the time from Cambdia to Moscow in the fruit longkong. I could never kill an animal, and so I desided to make a house to him. I took a frangle jar about 20 cantimeters diameter. I bought special substrate, put it onto the jar, then I found a snag, which I used for my turtles aquarium, when he was a child. And I put the scorpion into the jar by pincers. I bought some alive crickets and tried to give them to my scorpion, but he denied to eat them. Then I bought some floury worm, and he also denied. Then I bought small cockroachs, it was very hard to find small cockroachs, because my scorpion is very small, about 1,5-2 cantimeters and he needs small meal - half his body. And finally he started eating them! I was happy! My little scorpion is healthy.
Now i bought only small cockroachs for him, and he eats them regulary.
First I thought to give my scorpio into zoo, then I desided that if my life gave to me such present, so I should look after him.

The spy from Cambodia at my home.

When I arrived home, we had been sitting in the kitchen and eating these fruits, talking about Cambodia, and then went to bed. And we left them laing on the table.

Next day my brother had been smoking in the kitchen, when he saw something.

He had been sitting whole the time from Cambdia to Moscow in the fruit longkong.

the past perfect continuous tense