Home town

My home town is nice. The city by news one can say that it's too dangerous, but I'm used to it. We have the good and not bad areas, and the you'd-better-don't-go areas like all cities.My neighborhood is sort of "green" for a small-growing city that's losing its trees. We're surrounded by mountains and hills, my house's got a view to the volcano. The traffic in the city is hideous, and if you don't have a car... then sorry; busses are not an option here, unless you're brave enough and ready to see some mess. New apartment blocks are rising. The weather is... ugh, hot & warm all over the year, except for the "rainy" season. San salvador has a great nightlife. It's nice small-growing city.
I hope you liked this short description of S.S! :-)

Home town

My home town is nice. The city by news One can might say that it's too dangerous, but I'm used to it. We have the good and not bad areas, and the you'd-better-don't not-go areas like all cities. My neighborhood is sort of "green" for a small-growing city that's losing its trees. We're surrounded by mountains and hills, my house's got a view to of the volcano. The traffic in the city is hideous, and if you don't have a car... then sorry; busses are not an option here, unless you're brave enough and ready to see some mess [_______]. New apartment blocks are rising appearing. The weather is... ugh, hot & warm all over the year, except for the "rainy" season. San Salvador has a great nightlife. It's a nice small but growing city.

I wasn't sure what word(s) you were looking for after "ready to see some..." so I didn't suggest anything. Good job. How long have you been studying English?