Why are they so simple?

“I can't believe it!" My friend said, "Everything is so convinient in China. I went to a chemist, just need to pay the money then they gave me the contact lens. If it's in England, It will take a long time to get a contact. And I bought the internet, I paid the money, and one minute later I can use it. Why are they so simple?"
"I don't know." I said, "I've never lived in England. I don't understand why they should be complicated."

Why are they so simple?

“I can't believe it!" my friend said. "Everything is so convenient in China. I went to a chemist and just needed to pay the money then they gave me the contact lens. If it was England, it would have taken a long time to get a contact. And I bought it (or them [if you use them, you should change the above to plural]) on the internet. I paid the money, and one minute later I could use it. Why is it so simple in China?"
    "I don't know," I said. "I've never lived in England. I don't understand why they should be so complicated."

Why are they so simple?

“I can't believe it!" My friend said, "Everything is so convenient in China. I went to a chemist, just need to pay the money then they gave me the contact lens. If it's in England, It will take a long time to get a contact. And I bought the internet, I paid the money, and one minute later I can use it. Why are they so simple?"