Who is she?

“Hi, how are you?” said a woman coming towards me with a huge smile on her face this morning. I answered quietly that I was fine and I tried to remember from where I knew her while she was asking me further questions about my family and work. She was quite familiar with all the information about me but I was totally lost. I could recall neither her name nor where we had met. It was too late to admit that – it would have been embarrassing. So I asked some general questions and got answers which, to be honest, did not help me.

The woman got off the next metro station. I knew that I would be thinking about her all day. I wanted to find out what her name was and why she knew me so well.

If I remember something about her, I will let you know! :)

Who is she?

Who is she?
    “Hi, how are you?” said a woman coming towards me this morning with a huge smile on her face this morning. I answered quietly that I was fine and I tried to remember from where I knew her from while she was asking me further questions about my family and work. She was quite familiar with all the information about me but I was totally lost. I could recall neither her name nor where we had met. It was too late to admit that – it would have been embarrassing. So I asked some general questions and got answers which, to be honest, did not help me.

Just two suggestions for changes in word order to give a more natural feel to your composition. I thought it was only old men like me who found themselves in this sort of situation.

I look forward to reading your piece on hiking soon, my wife and I are going to the north of Lancashire this weekend to walk on the limestone pavements in search of early wildflowers that love calceolarious soil types.