I have a good new about myself

For me its a good new to tell my friends, I have been making efforts from Christmas to get thinner as I had put on some weight and I didnt felt good, and at last I got it! My nutritionist had recommended me to eat over all vegetables and fruit and drink 2 litres of water a day, besides I should have walked one hour a day. Thats a thing I dont like very much but I have a dog so I have to do it I want it or not.
I share the dog walks with my husband so finally I only went for a walk only half an hour, but I had to go to a lot of places and I dont use to take the car so I use my legs a lot diary. So with a good diet, drinking water and some physical exercise and over all patient I was getting my purpose.
The balance couldnt lie me and I was really glad when I saw I had some pounds less, that encourages me to continue with the diet to my final objective. I want to feel better thinking that the summer is coming soon and taking account this amazing sun we have in Spain, its not dificult to think we can enjoy a good swim every day so we have to take care if we dont want to get embarrassed with our shape in front of everybody neither in the swimming pools nor in the beaches.
But the most important of all is to feel good in one´s figure, in order not to get tired soon, or to hurt one´s back , I am trying to take care myself because anybody is going to do it for me.
I encourage you to do it too if you need it!

I have a good new about myself

For me its a good new to tell my friends, I have been making efforts from Christmas to get thinner as I had put on some weight and I didnt felt good, and at last I got it! My nutritionist had recommended me to eat over all vegetables and fruit and drink 2 litres of water a day, besides I should have walked one hour a day. Thats a thing I dont like very much but I have a dog so I have to do it I want it or not.

I have good news to tell my friends. Before Christmas I put on some weight and I didn't feel good about myself.  My nutritionist recommended that I eat mostly vegetbles and fruits and drink 2 litres of water a day. Also she/he said I should walk an  hour a day. That's something I don't particularly like to do, but since I have to walk the dog 

I have two reasons to go walking for an hour. 

I share the dog walks with my husband and while it's only half and hour daily, I'm walking many other places since I don't use the car. So with a good diet, drinking water and some physical exercise and over all patience  I was (getting my purpose.) reaching my goals

The scales couldn't lie, and I was glad to see I lost a few pounds, and that encouraged me to continue with the diet to my final objective. I want to feel better about myself especially  because summer is coming soon and I want to feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit.

But the most important of all is to feel good in one´s figure, in order not to get tired soon, or to hurt one´s back , I am trying to take care myself because anybody is going to do it for me. I encourage you to do it too if you need it!

But the most important things to me are to feel good about my figure, not to tire so easy or hurt my back.  I am trying to take care myself because anybody nobody  is going to do it for me. I encourage you to do it too if you need it!

Hola Cristina, Ya que tienes otra correcciones a revisar , lo escribi en otra manera, asi que podrias comparar. Ten cuidado, no soy gramática . í Me alegro que haya logrado tu propositos !

I have a good news about myself

For me it's a good news to tell my friends; I have been making efforts from since Christmas to get thinner as I had put on some weight and I didn't felt good, and at last I got it!  My nutritionist had recommended to me to eat over all vegetables and fruit and drink 2 litres of water a day, besides I should have walking one hour a day. That's a thing I don't like very much; but I have a dog, so I have to do it whether I want it to or not.
    I share the dog walks with my husband; so finally, I only went for a half hour walk only half an hourBut I had to go to a lot of places, and I didn't use to take the car, so I had to use my legs a lot daily. So with a good diet, drinking water and, some physical exercise and over all patience;  I was getting  fulfilling my purpose.
    The balance scale couldn't lie to me, and I was really glad when I saw I had lost some pounds less; and that encourages me to continue with the diet to until my final objective is acheived. I want to feel better, thinking realizing that the summer is coming soonand taking into account this amazing sun we have in Spain, it's not difficult to think we can enjoy a good swim every day; so we have to take care, if we don't want to get embarrassed with our shape in front of everybody neither in the swimming pools or on the beaches. 
    Most importantly, you will feel good about yourself because you will not quickly become tired nor have back pains.  I am trying to take care of myself, because anybody nobody else is going to do it for me.
    I encourage you to do it too, if you need it!