Russian Language

I have been living in Tiraspol for a couple of months. people here speak Russian.
In the beginning I thought I would be here temporally, but my circumstances have obliged me to stay longer.

I realized that nothing could be more useful than study the language of this city during my empty time here for many reasons.
firstly it's a popular language which is usable in lots of countries especially who were in the previous Soviet Union.
Secondly we have a business here and if I have to work her in the future or to be during my vocations it would be very necessary to know this language.

Now I know some sentences, verbs, words,and phrases but I am still too far from speak this language.

Actually I find it very hard and complicated language in pronunciation and grammars.
frankly speaking I don't know which is the best way to start; learning grammars or starting with words, and also should I have a private teacher or I have to attend courses, or it would be nice idea if I find a partner in this site to exchange language with ??
"
"
I am waiting for your suggestions, advices and corrections

Russian Language

I have been living in Tiraspol for a couple of months. People here speak Russian.
    In the beginning, I thought I would be here temporally but my circumstances have obliged forced me to stay longer.

I realized that nothing could be more useful than studying the language of this city during my empty free time here, for many reasons.

First, it's a popular language which is usable spoken in a lots of countries, especially those that who were in the previous  formerly a part of the Soviet Union. Secondly, we have a business here. and If I have need to work here in the future or to be during my vocations time it would be very necessary for me to know this language.

Currently, I know some sentences, verbs, words and phrases expressions in Russian but I am still too far from speaking this language.

Actually, I find it Russian to be a very hard and a complicated language because of its pronunciation and grammars.
    Frankly speaking, I don't know which is the best way to start. learning grammars or starting with words, and also Grammar? Vocabulary? Should I have a private teacher, or I have to attend take courses; or, it would it be a nice idea if I find a partner on this site for an language exchange language? with ??

I am waiting for your suggestions, advices and corrections.

Great job! I think the best way to learn a language is with a private tutor.
    "very neccessary" is a redundant. 'Now' is correct but 'Currently' is a better for that sentence.

Russian Language

In the beginning, I thought I would be here temporally, but my circumstances have obliged me to stay for longer.

I realized that nothing could be more useful than studing a language of this city during my free time here. And I have many reasons for that.
    Firstly it's a popular language which is used in lots of countries, especially in those which were in the former Soviet Union.
    Secondly, we have a business here. So, if I have to work here in the future or to be here during my vacations, it would be very necessary to know this language.

Now I know some sentences, verbs, words, and phrases but I am still too far away from speaking this language.

Actually I find it very difficult and complicated language in pronunciation and grammars.
    Frankly speaking I don't know what is the best way to start is - learning of grammars or starting with words. And, should I have a private teacher or I have to attend courses? Or probably it would be a nice idea if I find a partner on this site to exchange language with??