What is Your Password Please?

We are supposed to change our passwords to our company computers every two months for some security reasons. We have to use our passwords quite often because our computers lock in a certain time. When we need to continue our work, we have to log in again.

I have been working for the company for a long time so I have used a lot of different passwords. I do not like the message which says "Your password has expired. Create a new password." What password shall I choose? It has to be simple and easy to remember. Over the years I have used such passwords as "howareyou", "thankyouverymuch", "whatareyoudoing", etc.

Since last year I have had a new “strategy” and decided to make fun of it. I have created and set different passwords such as “guessthreetimes”, “Iwillnottellyou”, “youwillnotpuzzleitout”, etc.

When I have a problem with my computer and a computer help desk person asks what my password is, I enjoy a funny moment of it.

He: “What is your password?”

I: “Iwillnottellyou”.

He: “Well, I need to know it to fix it. You can change it then.”

I: “I’m telling you – Iwillnottellyou. Hahaha”.

I have to be more creative because I don’t want to be repetitive. :)

Hey Jitka, I only saw two things worth pointing out

Since last year I have had a new “strategy” and decided to have some fun with it or make some fun out of it ("make fun of it" means mock or tease.). I have created and set different passwords such as “guessthreetimes”, “Iwillnottellyou”, “youwillnotpuzzleitout”, etc.

When I have a problem with my computer and a computer help desk person asks what my password is, I get to enjoy a funny moment.(Better word choice)

Most of my passwords are  not creative at all, and in fact are a little random! I remember one pasword I had was qwa, and the other was wertyuiop. I don't know why I don't try to be creative :p