Find my own way to writing

In secondary school, high-mark work and role models are guidance for children’s writing style. I remember at that time I really appreciated my fellow whose writing flowed exquisitely from line to line and always could win teacher and classmates' applause. To be honest, I was a little envy her. I tried several times to imitate her writing style and read some similar style of writings but I failed. I found that it was really hard for me to concentrate on my writing which just loaded with grace phrases and imaginary story. I was bound by words and lost my thought. I frustrated with low marks and did not know what to do. In addition I have do some stupid tings like connecting the words of others' work which ,though, had given me high marks but lead my deeper self-abased.

However, in college, I wrote an essay about internet addition in the users of twitter which really stimulated my confidence what's more I found my way. In college, I was really crazy about surfing the twitter, writing my every experience happening in daily life and comment about current affairs or entertainment news. It is coincidence that one time teacher asked us writing a psychological essay about internet addition. Therefore I naturally selected the topic-Internet Addition in the Users of Twitter, which was much more familiar to me. What is more it not only analyzed others but also saw myself. I was really interested in it. After surveying nearly 20 subjects indulging twitter, costing me approximately a month, I finished my essay and I got a 92 mark in hundred-mark system.I really happy about it, because it was not only a simple high mark, which actually proved that I can do it and helped me learn more about myself.

Through this writing experience I really learned something. Writing does not come from imagination and it must be based on materials and your experiences are best materials. Because only the real can touch readers and only basing on real things could inspire your writing ideas.

Please help me correct my essay.

Finding My Own Writing Style

In secondary school, high quality works and select examples serve to guide the development of children’s writing styles. I personally remember, during those years, really appreciating the writing of a fellow student, which flowed exquisitely from line to line, and always managed to win the applause of our teacher and classmates. To be honest, I was a little envious of her. I tried several times to imitate her writing style, even reading additional writings with a similar style, but I failed nevertheless. I found it really hard to concentrate on my own writing, which I had just loaded with superfluous "graceful" phrases and imaginary stories. I was so focused on wording that my thoughtbecame muddled. I grew frustrated with the low marks I was receiving, and was at a loss for what to do. I did some stupid things, too, like copying the words of others' work, which, though initially meaning high marks, inevitably led to even deeper embarrassment.

However, in college, I wrote an essay about internet addiction among users of Twitter, which really stimulated my confidence in my own writing style. In college, I was really crazy about surfing Twitter, tweeting every experiences from my daily life, plus commenting on current affairs or entertainment news. By coincidence at that very time a teacher asked us to write a psychological essay on the subject of internet addiction. Naturally, I selected the topic "Internet Addiction Among the Users of Twitter", which was quite a familiar subject to me personally. What's more, through that assignment I was able not only to analyze the behavior of others, but also to take a hard look at myself. I found it extremely interesting. After surveying nearly 20 subjects who had been indulging in the use of Twitter, over the course of approximately a month, I was able to finish my essay, and received a score of 92 out of 100! I was really happy, because not only was it a high mark, but it proved that I really was capable of producing quality writing, and it helped me to learn more about myself along the way.

Through this writing experience I really learned something. Writing does not come from imagination - it must be based on materials, and your experiences are the best materials you have, because only real events can truly touch your readers, and only by basing your writing on real things can you find inspiration for writing.