Nobody helps

Minera Panamá intends to poison the groundwater. That is to say, pancreas cancer for everybody in Cocle, Panama. People do not seem to care about it.

Nobody helps

Minera Panamá intends to poison the groundwater. That is to say, pancreas Pancreatic cancer is a real danger for everybody in Cocle, Panama, because of toxic pollutants from Minera Panama. People do not seem to care about it.

Hi Chapu,

Without more information, I can't give you much guidance on this. I took out, "That is to say," because it unnecessarily complicates your sentence.

After reading your thoughts, though, I am curious whether "intend" is the right verb in the first sentence. I have no doubt that the company is indifferent to whether it is destroying the surrounding environment and endangering the people who live there, but I am skeptical about the claim that it "intends" to do so.

Nice work overall. Your English is very good and it probably won't take you much longer to reach high proficiency or fluency, if you want to do that. :)

Beth