My problem.

I have been learning English for not a long time, maybe for 4 months. I began from learning grammar rules, verb tenses. But understand now I made a huge mistake. Listening and understanding of language are most important. Well, I can write, read, speak (worse than writting and reading) a little bit now but I don't understand when someone talks to me. It's my problem at the moment. So if you started to learn some foreign language listening before to study of grammar.
So if you could help me, feel free contact me. In return I'll help you to improve your Russian skills.

My problem.

Отличное, пламенное выступление! Очень убедительное!

Я имею такую же проблему!

My problem.

I have not been learning English for not a long time, maybe for 4 months. I began from by learning grammar rules, verb tenses. But I understand now that I made a huge mistake. Listening and understanding of the language are most important. Well, I can write, read, speak (worse than writting writing and reading) a little bit now but I don't understand when someone talks to me. It's my problem at the moment. So if you started to learn some foreign language listening before to study of grammar.
    So if you could help me, feel free to contact me. In return I'll help you to improve your Russian skills.

So if you started to learn some foreign language listening before to study of grammar.  Do you mean "So if you start learning a foreign language, begin by listening before studying grammar"?

Your English is very good for someone who has only been studying it for 4 months!

My problem.

I have been learning English for not a long time, maybe for 4 months. I began from by learning grammar rules and verb tenses. I now understand that I made a huge mistake. Listening to and understanding spoken conversation are most important aspects of learning a language. Well, I can write, read and speak (although not as well as writing or reading) a little bit now but I still don't understand when someone talks to me. It's my problem at the moment. So if you started to learn some foreign language listening before to study of grammar.

"So if you started to learn some foreign language listening before to study of grammar."

I am not sure what you meant by this sentence. If you write it again in Russian I can try to translate it for you a bit better!