the leaves fall

Spring is coming,everything has changed,everything has revived.the flower have been burst into bloom and the grasses have been green,the tree also germination.however,when a big rain has fall in down the earth,every tree is shotting in the wind and rain.many leaves have been left the tree with big wind and rain,but,in dark night,nobady kowns those leaves had left its' mother
When the second day coming,the student go to school,step on the leaves,with rusting,but no one hear the leaves cry,no one care about it feeling.it just leaves,cloud't get in the man's world,but it has emotion,it has felligs.as a leave,in the spring,the season to make itself beautiful,unfortunately,the cruel wind and rain has finished its life.
how sad to him! when the big wind coming,it dancing with the wind forever,although it died,but it used a special way to preform the beauty of itself,how grateful.

__ two spaces

_ one space

the When Leaves Fall

Spring is coming and everything is changing. has changed, Everything has is reviving.__the Flowers have been are bursting into blooms, and the grasses have been turning green and the trees are sprouting also germination.__However,_whenever a big heavy rains has fall in down the earth come,_every tree is shotting branches are swaying wildly in the wind and rain. Many leaves have been stripped away like children from their mother's embrace. left the tree with big wind and rain,but,in dark night,nobady kowns those leaves had left its' mother

When the second day coming Next morning when ,the students go to school,_they step on the fallen leaves,with rusting,but no one will hear their cries for no one will care. the leaves cry,no one care about it feeling.it just leaves,cloud't get in the man's world,but it has emotion,it has felligs.as a leave,in the spring,the season to make itself beautiful,unfortunately,the cruel wind and rain has finished its life. Like these fallen leaves, youth can be taken away like in a sudden storm.  Sad it is for them to swirl in dance with the wind.  Their last contribution to a world of beauty before they finally rest on the ground and trampled on... [I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.  So I am guessing.  If you want a more accurate correction, provide your original Chinese version.]