About learning foreing language.

Beyond grammar and pronounciation, to learn a foreing language is like you will born in another World.
Really, to learn one language is to live again, with another perception or understanding about Life and everything in there.

About learning foreing language.

______________________________________________________________________________________

About learning a foreign language.
    Beyond grammar and pronounciation, to learn a foreign language is like being born into another world.
    To learn another language is to live again. With another perception or understanding about Life and everything in it.

About learning a foreign language.

Beyond grammar and pronounciation, to learn a foreign language is like being born in another world.
    Really, to learn another language gives you the opportunity to experience another perception or understanding about Life and everything it has to offer.

Very good, in blue you have another option. Well corrected by tooth.

About learning a foreign language.

Beyond grammar and pronounciation, to learn a foreigng language is like being  you will born in another world.
    Really, to learn one another language is like living to live all over again, with another a new perception or understanding about life and everything it has to offer. in there.

A short and to the point post!  Well done and I have to agree that it does feel like you are starting over when learning a new language.  Especially at my age!!

About learning foreing language.

=============

About Learning Foreign Language
    Beyond grammar and pronunciation, to learn a foreign language is like being born in another World.
    Really, to learn one language is to live again, with another perception or understanding about life and everything in there.

About learning foreign language.

Beyond grammar and pronunciation, to learn a foreign language is like you will be born in an  other World.