The Roadhogs.

It happened five years ago. With my dad we at breakneck speed were going by car along the Krasnodar street. As soon as we reached crossroads, suddenly, out of nowhere another car ran into ours. Thank God, no harm done! According driver's words, his wife wished him some kind of misfortune in early morning. Anyway, the driver's attitude to safety regulations left a lot to be desired. It concerned my dad as well. It's too dangerous to drive a car like mad. Especially, if you are in a big town.

The Road HogsSpeeding [http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/road%20hog]

It happened five years ago. With My dad we at breakneck and I were speeding were going by car along the Krasnodar Street. As soon as we reached the crossroads, suddenly, out of nowhere, another car ran into ours. Thank God! No harm [was] done! According to the other driver's words, his wife had wished him some kind of misfortune ill in early morning. Anyway, the driver's attitude towards safety regulations left a lot much to be desired. It concerned My dad was at fault as well. It's too dangerous to drive a car like mad; especially, if you are in a big town. [Accidents in rural areas are more dangerous and usually result in fatalities because they think they are the only drivers on the road.]