Onde eu estudo e trabalho

Is in that building that I study and work, the name is called Nascedouro this place is a center technologic of culture digital, over there, there is some courses, my course is a technical level course I study visual communication. to do this course I've made a test to get in this technical school, I do this course because I ever liked to draw, arts and design. It's this same place I too work , there I'm a trainee I really like work there. We'll finish the course in this year end I'm very excited to graduate in my course and get a job yet better!

Where I Study and Work

I study and work in this building, its name is Nascedouro. This place is a center of digital technology culture.   There are some courses taught here. My course is a technical level course. I study visual communication. In order to do this course, I took a test to get into this technical school. I chose this course because I have always liked drawing, arts and design. It's this same place I work too. there I'm an intern and I really like work there. I'll finish the course at the end of this year. I'm very excited to graduate in my course and get a better job!