Sleeping Pills

I read a English joke in a book tonight, and here to share with you. Just have fun ^_^

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills.
Sunday night bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm. He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning."
"That's fine," roared the boss, "But where were you Monday and Tuesday?"

Sleeping Pills

I read a English joke in a book tonight, and here wanted to share it with you. Just have fun ^_^

On Sunday night, Bob took the pills. He slept well and was awakened before he heard the alarm went off. He took his time getting to the office. When he waltzed strolled inhe declared and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of any trouble getting up this morning."

"That's fine," roared the boss, "but where the hell were you on Monday and Tuesday!"

Sleeping Pills

I read a English joke in a book tonight, and here I thought to share with you. Just to/for have fun ^_^

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who recommended some extra-strong sleeping pills.
    On Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm.He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning."