Current Weather

Athough March is a spring month, it seems that winter never happens. Al yards are full of snow. The thickness of the snow layer is enormous. If you go away from a path in a yard, you will sink up to your waist.

However, two days ago it was evident that the spring began. The roads were like swamps because of the water occured from the snow melting. After crossing the streets, people had their footwear wet through. The snow on the sides became gray and black due to the dirt which have flied down from the wheels of the cars.

Yesterday even it rained. The cars in the yard got rid from the caps of snow without the aid from their owners.

But today it has been snowing again. The surrounding are white and beautiful now. Winter doesn't want to leave us.

The Current Weather

Although March is a spring month, it seems that winter had never left. happens. Al The yards are full of snow. Their thickness of the snow layer is great enormous. If you go stray away from a the garden path in a yard, you will may sink up to your waist! 

However, two days ago it was evident that the spring had begun [I prefer, "arrived"]. The roads were like swamps because of the water occured from the snow melting snow. After crossing the streets, people had their footwear wet through and through [or you can say, "... their footwear were thoroughly wet"]. The sidewalk snow on the sides became had turned gray and black due to the dirt which have flied being splashed on them  down from the wheels of the cars.

Yesterday,  it even it rained and the snow on the parked cars were washed away.  How nice it was of Mother Nature to clean the cars for the owners. The cars in the yard got rid from the caps of snow without the aid from their owners.  But However, today, it has been was snowing again. The surrounding are now white and beautiful again now.

Winter doesn't want to leave us.

Current Weather

Athough March is a spring month, it seems that winter never happens. All yards are full of snow. The thickness of the snow layer is enormous. If you go away from a path in a yard, you will sink up to your waist.

However, two days ago it was evident that the spring had begun. The roads were like swamps because of the water resulting from the snow melting. After crossing the streets, people had their footwear wet through. The snow on the sides became gray and black due to the dirt which had slid flied down from the wheels of the cars.

Yesterday even it even rained. The cars in the yard got rid of the caps of snow without the aid from their owners.

But today it has been snowing again. The surroundings are white and beautiful now. Winter doesn't want to leave us.

[Very good.]