About Apple

As from today, I write about one thing in my note book with my idea so that it makes my English gets better.

I will talk about an apple today.
In Japan, apple is very popular fruit which people eat it with/without cooking. Usually people peal the skin before eating and cutting. My grandmother always give them after dinner and we chatted as eating apples. It was nice memory for me. The best season of apples in Japan is Autumn. Once the season comes, supermarkets start to discount the price. We can buy an apple less than 100 yen, it is not small apple but it is big one in Japan.

When I was living in Western country for about one year, I was bit surprised the apple size. They were so small, and people usually bite them directly, for breakfast and lunch for instance. And the price was shocked one too. It costs only 1-1.5 euro per kilo! I though how cheap!! I somehow understood the reason why so cheap once I walked outside because Apple trees were everywhere in a garden of a house and even in a park. For me, from Japan, the scenery was so cute as if I was in a fairly tail book.

Apple, you are so sweet and great fruit I think.

About Apple

As for today, I will write about one thing in my notebook about my ideas so that it will help improve makes my English gets better.

I will talk about an apple today.
    In Japan, an apple is a very popular fruit which people eat it with/without cooking it. Usually people peel the skin before eating and cutting the apple. My grandmother always gives them (out) after dinner and we chat while eating the apples. It is a nice memory for me. The best season for apples in Japan is autumn. Once autumn season comes, supermarkets start to discount the price. We can buy an apple for less than 100 yen, and it is not a small apple, but it is a big one in Japan.

When I was lived in a Western country for about one year, I was a bit surprised by the size of the apples there. They were so small, and people usually bit them directly, for breakfast and lunch for instance (not quite sure the meaning there). But the price was a shocking one too. It costs only 1-1.5 euro per kilo! I thought how cheap!! (you can italicize or "quote" thoughts) I somehow understood the reason why they were so cheap once I walked outside because apple trees were everywhere in a garden of a house and even in a park. For me, being from Japan, the scenery was so cute, as if I was in a fairy tale book.

Apple, you are such a sweet and great fruit, I think.