a movie.

I watched the movie which story about Biggie smalls and 2pac even though I didn't know that 2pac and him had already died. but eventually I was crying when the movie is about to end. movies tell me something I haven't known. I'm not interested in rap or hip hop, but somehow I watched this movie and then I was impressed by it, especially his mother.

a movie.

I watched the a movie which was a story about Biggie Smalls and 2Pac even though I didn't know that 2pac and him had already died. but I eventually I was crying when the movie is was about to end. movies tell me something I haven't known. (Maybe break this sentence up as it is a few different thoughts:  I watched a movie which was a story about Biggie Smalls and 2Pac.  Even though I didn't know that 2Pac and Biggie had already died I was eventually crying when the movie was about to end.  Movies tell me some things which I haven't known before.)  I'm not interested in rap or hip hop, but somehow I watched this movie and then I was impressed by it, especially his mother. (I'm not interested in rap or hip hop, but somehow when I watched this movie I was impressed by it, especially with his mother.)

Good Job. Watch your nationalizations and run on sentences. 

a movie.

I watched a movie about Biggie Smalls and 2pac. I didn't even know that 2pac and Biggie Smalls had already died. Eventually I was crying near the end of the movie. Movies tell me somethings I didn't known. I'm not interested in rap or hip hop, but somehow, when I watched this movie, I was impressed by it, especially his (whose mother? "especially Biggie Small's mother, or 2pac's mother) mother.

A movie

I watched the movie_about Biggie Smalls and 2pac. Even though I didn't know they had already died, I was crying by the end of the movie. Movies tell me new things. I'm not interested in rap or hip hop, but somehow I started to watched this movie and then I was impressed by it, especially the main character's mother. Regards! :D