Curious Nephew!

I have a nephew, he is 6 years old. He's a smart boy, sometimes he approachs me and starts to ask about many things about everything.
Recently, I realized that when I'm studying English in my room He comes to next to me and stands observing me. A few days ago I was listening to some audio in English then he suddenly said: "Uncle, Do you are studying English?" I said "Yes, I do" and so I asked him if he would like to learn with me, He said "Yes, uncle!". I got really glad to know that he shares the same interest in learn a new culture.
So, I'll buy a English book for children with cool pictures.
What do you think?

My Curious Nephew!

I have a nephew. he is 6 Six years old. He's and a smart boy. Sometimes he approachs comes to me and starts to asks about many things just about everything.

Recently, I realized that when I'm studying English in my room, he comes to next to me and stands next to me, observing me. A few days ago, as I was listening to some English, audio in English then he suddenly asked, said:

"Uncle, Do you are you studying English?"

I said replied, 

"Yes, I am. do" and so

I asked him if he would like to learn with me. He said

"YesSure! Uncle!".

I got am really glad to know that he shares the same interest in learning a new cultures. So, I'll buy a children's English book for children with cool pictures.

What do you think?

It is a great idea.  To be able to bond with your nephew is a wonderful thing.  I wish I have nephews to spoil them rotten :)

Curious Nephew!

I have a nephew, he is 6 years old. He's a smart boy, sometimes he approachs me and starts to ask many questions about everything.
    Recently, I realized that when I'm studying English in my room he comes to next to me and stands there observing me. A few days ago I was listening to some audio in English then he suddenly said: "Uncle, are you studying English?" I said "Yes, I am" and so I asked him if he would like to learn with me. He said, "Yes, uncle!" I was really glad to know that he shares the same interest in learning a new culture.
    What do you think?

That's fantastic that he is taking an interest in learning another language!  It is a lot easier for children to learn new languages, it's best to start at a young age. 

There is a website that has children's books you can read online for free:

http://www.childrenslibrary.org/icdl/SimpleSearchCategory?ids=85&langid=&pnum=1&cnum=1&ilangcode=en&ilang=English&text=&lang=English&search=Search

On the left you can select the age of the child (in your case six to nine) and it shows all the books that are available.  There are books in many differnent languages!