WHY IS DIFFICULT TO FIND FOR A GOOD PARTNER FOR PRACTISING ENGLISH?

I´m borred, I am sad. I am enought nervous. It´s really difficult to looking for a good partner to improve my english. My english is not good yet, but I will be so happy. If I speak english at least one hour today. Currently. I am unemployet so that i have a lot of time to learn a new language.
I think that English is good language to learn. But i can´t to practice with another person in webcam or skype. It´s the best way to improve a language.
I have a webcam and a profile in Skype.
If you are interested at me. You can visit my profile in italki.com.

I hope see you soon.

I'm borred, boredI am sad. I am nervous enought nervous. It's [the apostrophe is ' and not the grave accent `.  We don't use the grave accent in English.]really difficult to looking for a good partner to improve my English. My english It is not good yet, but I will be so happy. If if I speak English at least an one hour a today. Currently, I am unemployed and so that I have a lot plenty of time to learn a new language. 

I think that English is good language one to learn and . But I can´t to like/can practice with another person in on the webcam or Skype. It's the best way to improve a language.

I have a webcam and a profile in on Skype.  If you are interested at me. You can visit please see my profile in italki.com profile.

I Hope to see you soon.

Time difference is the culprit.