One way ticket to Mars

Last week I read a curious article talking about a Dutch project to establish a human colony on Mars with a one way ticket.
Two things were strange.
The first was that the whole recruitment process it will be into a reality tv, the head of project said they need the best of the best, smart and mentally very stable people.
The second was that the project, that is not governative, it will be totally financed by television because the Mars experience it will be became a big reality tv show.
Any volunteers ?

One way ticket to Mars

Last week I read an interesting curious (curiosity is a state of mind) article talking about a Dutch project to establish a human colony on Mars with a one-way-ticket.

Two things were strange.
    The first was that the whole recruitment process it will be into a reality tv (sounds unnatural. not sure what is meant), the head of project said they need the best of the best - the smartest and the most mentally very stable people.
    The second was that the project was not government-run. that is not governative, Rather, it will be totally ("completely" sounds better) financed by television because the Mars experience it will be became a big reality tv show.
    Any volunteers?