Can you help me?

It's a horror thriller movie where a group of young people looking for help come to an abandoned village without imagining that all its inhabitants are figures. Human. Waxed.
  This film is interesting because it creates adrenaline and keeps the audience in constant suspense.
  There is a movie suitable for nervous people. And extremely sensitive. For the pain they undergo their characters.
  Resomendadas for lovers of terror to be a story where the audience feels like one of the character

Can you help me?

I watched a horror thriller (usually we say one or the other for the genre)movie where a group of young people were looking for help, come to an abandoned village without imagining that all its inhabitants are figures. Human. Waxed. (I'm not clear on this. Are the people being made into wax figures?)
      This film is interesting because it causes an adrenaline rush and keeps the audience in constant suspense.
      This is a good movie to make people nervous and put them on the edge of their seat because of the pain that the characters undergo.
      Recomended for lovers of terror, it is a story where the audience feels like one of the characters.

Not bad, really. A few idioms or phrases will help you out a lot. :)